1. Keep that spine aligned- Safe, effective adjustments help combat spinal misalignment or dysfunction during pregnancy
2. Relief from pain and discomfort- Approximately 94% of pregnant women saw clinical improvement of back pain
3. Easier labour and delivery- 50% of pregnant women that had chiropractic treatment during pregnancy had a need for pain medication
4. Customized exercises- The physicians at Boze Chiropractic in Spring Hill can customize exercises for you to help with less weight gain, shorter labours, fewer medical interventions, less fetal distress and faster recovery
5. Post-partum care- Boze Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Spring Hill, Florida and help properly restore normal biomechanics after pregnancy help improve your posture while breastfeeding.
Boze Chiropractic offers chiropractic care, corrective exercise, lifestyle advice, nutritional advice, as well as pre-natal massage therapy. While carrying a baby is an exciting time, it can also cause your body discomfort as it transitions to becoming a better vessel for your child. A pre-natal massage is a great way to enjoy some relaxation time and relieve any discomfort you may be experiencing. Pregnancy can be easier with help from your chiropractic team at Boze Chiropractic and Wellness Center in Spring Hill Florida.